Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! We celebrated this special holiday 6206 style baby! We had Hotpot (Huo Guo) and Turkey! Now, as some of you might remember, we had AMERICAN style CHINESE hot pot. Check out what they like to eat in their huo guo in China...


DEFINITELY NO PIG BRAIN in this one! We had lots of veggies, and fish balls, and meat. Let me just say this now, I will NEVER again take my mom for granted when she goes shopping for these ingredients!


My friend Dyana (and her brother Ben) and I
made a turkey, from scratch ya'll! It got it's butt stuffed full of stuffing, and apples, and celery, and onions. It was juicy!

And after dinner, we made these

CTOWN's friend Dan approves as you can see

As a side note, Dan is currently working on AMERICAN GLADIATORS

and is in the process of getting me an audition to be a GLADIATOR cause my body is SWOLL son! My codename will be THE RICE MAN, and everytime I beat a guy down in the joust, I'll say, "No more Mr. Rice guy."

AND, as if that wasn't enough, this being Hollywood and all, a celebrity dropped by to say hello


AND TO TOP THAT OFF, he brought over another celeb friend, too!


Wow. What a night! I give thanks to everyone who reads this blog. Who I DO NOT give thanks to is the members of this house who have seemed to forgot that we even have a blog. I hate them. No i don't. Yes, I do. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Woods said...

OK you comment-hungry whore:

1. What's up with the 10 seconds of black post-roll after your Schwimmer video? What is this, the series finale of Sopranos? You guys need James Cohan over there to whip your productions into shape?

2. "Now you're going to pay the ultimate rice... man!"

3. "The price... is rice."

4. "I have no time for subtle riceties"

5. "Whether I beat you once, twice or thrice, you will have been beaten by the Rice (man)!"

6. "Jesus Ricet!"

7. "Go back to cooking school, because you just got served... a bowl of rice."

Woods said...

Also, on #7, you're holding up a steaming bowl of white rice.

bittermelon said...

dang, woody is a comment-giving whore. this sounds like the perfect thanksgiving, keepin it real with huo guo and s'mores.

Unknown said...

Did you all actually wash, cut the vegetables and neatly displayed them all by yourselves? I am impressed.