Wednesday, October 3, 2007

first post with the most with your host giving a toast while eating roast...and i don't mean to boast, but i'm fly

Welcome to our own version of the Real World, North Hollywood!



Joe. He is the slut of the group. And the house alcoholic. If we had a hot tub, he would be the first one to jump in naked.







Justin.
She is the den mother. The kind who tells you to clean up stuff while at the same time throwing her bag of chips on the ground.








Tim.
He is the house treasurer. He makes sure the bills are paid on time, and that we aren't overcharged for our water.






Cynthia. The last member of the house. She arrived 2 days ago and is already going crazy. She definitely gives the house a new energy. We'll see how long she lasts before LA beats her down.






And then there's me. I'm Simon. I am the unemployed slacker of the house, constantly waiting for the call that will one day make me famous. So that pretty much means, I sit around the house all day, waiting for my roommates, and best friends, to come home....so we can do stuff like this:

7 comments:

Patrick said...

tight. make music videos.

Unknown said...

wow

Unknown said...

You guys are ridonkulous...I don't know if I spelled that right...Can't wait for more videos...and more of Simon dancing please

bittermelon said...

hahahahahahahaha

i was watching this w/the volume off (since i'm at work) and from the very opening scene i KNEW that the kill bill song would be in the soundtrack.

cynth - you have gorgeous gams. day-uhhmn!

what a hot household.

mam said...

pics of da house plz. mostly because i don't understand how 5 people live in one place

The YINSTIGATOR said...

yo my abs look GOOD in this video! hot damn!

Ms. Alice said...

OMG my eyeballs!!!! I can't believe you guys left me in New York.