Thursday, October 11, 2007

Delayed Random moments of week 1

This past weekend I stumbled upon the best street in the world. Magnolia Ave. Thrift shops galore. Half of the stores were closed because it was Sunday. Most things close here at sundown. Car washes - stores that are not in a mall - it's weird.

I am still living out of my suitcase. It's driving me nuts. I burrow through my clothes every morning, inevitably making a mess all over the room, tossing everything onto my bed only to toss everything back into the suitcase at bedtime. I've hung up 12 things with the 12 hangers I bought at Ralph's - the grocery store. I'll get it together soon.

GPS system - as dependent on this as a newborn baby. It has a suction problem and falls off the window a lot. Being that I can't drive without it even for a second, when it fell one time, I immediately tried to fix it, causing me to drive with elbows and thus swerve. This angered the man behind me whose violent ape noise faded up and faded out as he zoomed by me. It left me a bit shaken.

Sorry for lack of pictures. My camera is broken, but we promise to have more pics and videos up soon.

2 comments:

bittermelon said...

i want to skip down magnolia avenue with you holding hands and sipping out of the same milk tea cup.

Ctown said...

ha. let's do it!