Friday, October 12, 2007

freelance or die muther f'er!

So a lot of you have asked for this, and who am I to deny you? Here is an exterior picture of the house.


And here is the money shot.



We've spent many a day by the pool and many a night by the fire. I must say, living with these guys has made me feel like I never left New York sometimes, except for the awesome weather, gigantic living space, and oh, no freaking metro!

There was a moment last weekend when Greg Woo came to LA, and we had dinner at a Japanese joint. It was him, me, Cynthia, Joe, Mike Y, Gary Gabisan, Justin, and I was like, "wow, I'm in the East Village right now, and we all just got done shooting a Top Ten Chi Countdown!"

Whoa. Talk about mind explosion. I was expecting Woody and Cheriyan to walk in at any moment. Now if that happened, I would have exploded for sure!

So now, I spend my days freelance producing, while still acting and auditioning (shout out to Joe and Mike's company, GREY TV)!

Check out my latest producer gig!



There is obviously more than just that, but it's a far cry from an emmy, that's for sure.

Anyway, producing is fun. and i must give credit where credit is due. Please check out this site for my mentor's page. thank you my brother!

It's 4:00AM west coast time right now. What the freak am I still doing up? The answer: being entertaining as hell with this post right now!

Check out my "production" schedule for these past days.

Anyway, we've hopefully, got some pretty creative ways in which we plan on showing you the interior of the house...and other going ons.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Woods said...

Minimum respect.

Ctown said...

mtv chi top ten countdown is on imdb?!?

bittermelon said...

you're really into spreadsheets, huh?

spreadsheet strumpet.

Un-G said...

damn, nice crib. when's the party? let's re-enact scenes from less than zero