Monday, October 8, 2007

Justin is here!!

ALL NIGHT Simon & Cynthia are complaining about me and joe not blogging on our site - here you go - you wanted it, you got it!

Here is my spill:
So Simon never washes his hands after going to the toilet, he claims that,
"MY WEE WEE IS SO CLEAN, why bother?? why are you SO afraid?"
Then I will be running to the corner of the room and be like,
"EWWW, that's so gross!"
As I said that, he came closer and said, "hahha don't be scared, come over sweetie!" with that evil wink ;> (you know how that goes.)
Then he said, "oh, by the way, your boyfriend called today." And then he took out his phone.
And of course, I leaned over and asked, "Who?"
And he said, "HAha!" and as he said that, he put his "dirty little fingers" on my innocent face!

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
THIS IS RIDONCULOUS! I can't stand this no more, It happened multiple times before. I dont think he understands how dirty and disrespectful that is. And of course, the generous and kind Justin would never yell at the ignorant Simon. I respect elderly!! He just needs to learn his lesson. So if you would please help me teach this old man, reply to this post.

if you agree with me, please kindly reply to this post and STOP SIMON FROM PUTTING HIS URINE ON ME OR SPREADING HIS GERMS/ DISEASES TO ME AND MY ROOMMATES!!!
I hope the old man will learn from this lesson. After all, I just want him to be a better person. - PEACE

Thank you for reading! I miss you all! =)

2 comments:

Woods said...

Simon: stop urinating on your roommate.

Keystofer said...

Simon, that's pretty damn gross!!! ;-) But most straight men are anyway... HAHA